Hy Vac Services
HY VAC SERVICES
Hy what? Hy Vac! That’s right folks, step right up for some cutting-edge, pneumatic sludge-busting Hy Vac services. Whether your municipality needs some nonhazardous waste water removal or there’s industrial waste to be dealt with, we’ll make quick work of it with our GapVax and Vactor brand Hy Vac trucks. All waste is delivered to our PA DEP-approved facilities, of course.
Our high-power Hy Vac services include:
- Storm water removal
- Leachate removal
- Liquid sludge removal
- Cake sludge removal
- Alum sludge removal
- Pumping digesters and lagoons
- Power-washing roadways, driveways, and parking lots
- Large or small catch basin vacuuming
- Lift station and main vacuuming
- Exterior grease trap vactoring
Impressed, but not sure where to start? Most municipalities find Hy Vacs incredibly useful for cleaning storm drains, catch basins, main lines, and those big municipal waste water treatment plants we all hold near and dear.
Large Tank Cleaning and Dry Vacuuming
Got wet waste? (Think digester sludge, grit chamber material, and leachate.) Got dry waste? (Think sand and gravel, storm drains, and collapsed trenches.) Either way, our GapVax system eats that stuff for breakfast.
We service three types of tanks:
- Municipal WWTP (Wastewater Treatment Plants), including: Aerobic digesters, anaerobic digesters, clarifiers, sludge thickeners, pump stations, oxidation ditches, air scrubbers,methane digesters, water treatment filter media removal, lime slurry tanks, and storage tanks.
- Industrial tanks, including: silos, heat and air handler media, fly ash removal, kilns, cooling towers, pug mills, industrial WWTP, methane digesters, incinerators, dust collectors, and power generation plants.
- Food and drug facility WWTPs, including: all process tanks, silos; process line cleaning, and pug mills.
Salt Brine, Salt Resin and Acid Neutralization Tank Cleaning
While usually found on many commercial properties, lots of municipalities often find themselves with a salt brine, salt resin, or acid neutralization tank that needs to be freshened up. These tanks require some special cleaning work, but don’t worry — our technicians are well-versed in getting them shining like new.
For those acid neutralization tanks, good news: if you haven’t had them serviced in over three years, we’ll drive on over and check them out for free. Give us a call to get started!
Kline’s Services Fleet Information
How big is our fleet? Let’s just say if “Transformers” landed and needed an easily accessible supply of trucks and vehicles to convert into their robot army, they’d probably start at Kline’s.
Our hefty fleet includes over 400 pump trucks, tractors, tank trailers, Hy Vac trucks, and support vehicles. Check out the full list:
Heavy/Extra Heavy Specialty Trucks:
- Pump trucks
- Smaller pump truck combos
- Tractors (Vac tankers & tanker trailers)
- Hy Vacs
- Dump trucks
- Roll off trucks
Lighter Duty Vehicles:
- Pickup trucks
- Service vans
- Grease service vans and box trucks
Other Support Units, Primarily Small Trailers